Posted by Oxon Hill Boys & Girls Club on Feb 13 2017 at 04:00PM PST
Every coach, assistant coach, and team volunteer must have a background check. The Prince George's County Boys and Girls Club (PGCBGC) has taken important steps to ensure the highest level of safety within its programs. As of January 1, 2011, PGCBGC has instituted procedures for coaches' background checks. They have partnered with the National Center for Safety Initiatives (NCSI) to implement a standardized approach to background screening for prospective coaches and volunteers. All background checks will be done online through this self-registration program and results will be a simple "Red Light/Green Light" clearance report issued in accordance with the criteria chosen by the PGCBGC.
Background check instructions:
- Go to www.ncisafe.com
- Click on “Start Your Background Screening Now” near the bottom of the screen.
- Enter Self Registration Number: 56790595
- Enter your information as requested. (You must enter your full legal name as written on either your birth certificate or driver's license. Using a nickname or failing to type in a valid social security number may delay or invalidate your background check. A valid email address will also be required for communication purposes.)
- Provide Legal Authorization and Certification.
- Submit the request and print the confirmation page for your records.
- The background check can take up to 10 business days so please make sure to give yourself adequate time.
Documents are currently loading.
Oxon Hill Boys and Girls Club hasn't uploaded any videos yet.